All 27 art Reviews

Ghoul Ghoul

I like the shading and folding of the skin. Great job, dude!

UncleBladey responds:

Thanks man! It's appreciated!

Spider-Ham Spider-Ham

You really nailed the coloring of the spiderman comics, and made it even more detailed than in the comics. Really fun to look at!

Demon-taur Demon-taur

Really cool concept. Love the originality of this horrific demon. It has alot going on for it, and I can't stop staring. 5 stars!

ArnabD responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you like it :)

She'll cast a spell on you She'll cast a spell on you

Really cool concept. I love the technique of portraying the dismembered arm. It's very flowing in motion because of the cloth. The entire composition is very energetic and playfull. Well done!

Jessie Jessie

I really like the painted look of the coloring. Great job!

Witch Enid Witch Enid

I love the cartoony style and fun positioning of the character. Also the lining and thicker features of her hair and body are very clean and appealing to the eyes. Great job.

Schizophist responds:

i'm glad you think so! i was honestly scared shitless about uploading this xD thank you though seriously, always appreciate reviews n'stuff

Garnet Steven Universe - Bunny Girl Fusion - Cartoony PinUp Garnet Steven Universe - Bunny Girl Fusion - Cartoony PinUp

The lining to portay the detailing on het gloves is very appealing. The technique for her hair is very good. The single strands really give the idea that the big block of black is her hair. I love the alluring skin tone of the character, well done!

Couldn't have done it better!

Gandalf Gandalf

Love the framing and the smoking effect. Very beautifull.

J-Caro responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks :D

Inktober Day 8 - Thriller Werecat Inktober Day 8 - Thriller Werecat

Wow, that's some cool shading and linework, dude. Love the penmanship.

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Thanks!! I feel like I kinda fudged up the "Thriller" lettering by not leaving some space around it to stand out more, but oh well.

Serekk Serekk

I'm mostly not into rotoscoping, but you made the look very fluid and colorfull. Great work dude.

Kanahani responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!